Voting for the shortlist is now live at the official website after a record level of nominations were received for this year’s Women In Meat Industry Awards.
Over eight thousand votes were received last year and organisers are hopeful for another substantial response this time around.
Final deadline for voting is 24th August and the process is quick and easy. To see the 2022 candidates and to vote for your choice go to: https://womeninmeatawards.com/vote/
Celebrity chef and TV broadcaster Rachel Allen will host the awards ceremony on 11th November which this year returns to the newly reopened five-star Royal Garden Hotel in Kensington, London.
The voting categories are now live for 2022 and are as follows:
- Meat Businesswoman of the Year Award
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Foodservice
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Independent Retailing
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Multiple Retailing
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Manufacturing / Processing
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Craft Butchery
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Trade Body
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Wholesaling
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Poultry
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Training & Education
- Meat Businesswoman Award – Industry Supplier
- The Rising Star Award
To cast your vote click here.
Lead organiser of the Awards Sharon Yandell commented: “There is a wealth of talent across our industry and we at Meat Management magazine are so pleased that our initiative has been received so well since its launch back in 2018. It’s a very special awards occasion.”
For details of an early bird booking discount for tables at the 2022 Awards ceremony go to https://womeninmeatawards.com/tickets
The official awards partners for 2022:
Event date is subject to ongoing government rulings on public assembly and therefore the organisers reserve the right to make appropriate changes if required affecting the date or venue at their absolute discretion.